Wednesday 10 June 2009

Feel good hit of the summer

It struck me tonight that I've been rather negative about virtually everything I've posted about (other than boobs...) and while this may reflect my general outlook on life rather accurately, I wouldn't want this site to become quite as dark and twisted as my world view just yet.

So, to balance things out,
allow me to draw your attention to this little nugget of joy.


Eduardo the samurai toaster
(Wiiware, 800 points).
Say it with me; Eduardo the mother fucking samurai toaster.

This game could well be utterly terrible,
(and the screen shots on the site do have the air of an also-ran Commodore Amiga platformer)
but I'm not going to to dwell on that because it is a game called Eduardo the goddamn samurai toaster...

and that grants the game a free pass and a half.

This release, along with last weeks news about Ejector the evil Decepticon toaster (part of the toy-line for the inevitably terrible second Transformers movie,) clearly show that it's going to be a tremendous summer for adventurous toasters.

This could be an indicator of a wider societal trend, but I'll be buggered before I can guess what it might be.





So many terrible terrble toast related puns.. must... fight... urge...

No comments:

Post a Comment