Thursday 18 February 2010

STOP THE PRESS GENTLEMEN.

Prepare yourself for the most important news of 2010:


Dudley from Street Fighter 3 will be in Super Street Fighter IV.
Suddenly, I'm ready forgive Capcom for releasing this game as a stand-alone game instead of releasing it as a nice handy DLC pack for the game that I ate instant noodles for a week (Oh god, the noodles.) to afford just last year.

Time to practice ...with dignity.


And by "dignity", I mean "furiously slapping my meat claws onto my poor cheap arcade stick"


A more reasoned and in-depth analysis of SSFIV will be flung your way soon. 
Promise.

2 comments:

  1. YOU! Have no... ARSE!

    (don't try to understand this, part of the joke is that it doesn't make much sense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compared to the mighty Dudders butt, most of the SF cast has no arse.

    ReplyDelete